Google Launches Pixelbook Go for $649 and Up
The Pixelbook Go is Google’s latest iteration of its Pixel-branded laptops. Here are the Pixelbook Go’s specs, features, and purchasing details that developers, businesses, and users need to know. The next iteration of the Pixel hardware is the Pixelbook Go. Read this Pixelbook Go cheat sheet to get up to speed on Google’s next laptop.
The Pixelbook Go is Google’s latest laptop, and it’s powered by ChromeOS. This premium laptop sports a 13.3 inch display and a grippy textured bottom, making it the ideal form factor for busy users on the go who may not always be near level surfaces. And for those who are ready to give their MacBook Pro a kick to the curb, the Pixelbook Go includes a touchscreen and a keyboard that aren’t susceptible to a sideways glance or a speck of dust.
The Pixelbook Go specs should satisfy any user. The base model looks like this:
- Display: 13.3″ touchscreen at 16:9 HD 1920 x 1080
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- CPU: Intel 8th Gen Core m3
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB
- Thickness: 0.5 inches
- Cameras: Front facing 2 MP at 60 fps 1080p video
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2 x 2 MIMO dual-band 2.5 Ghz and 5.0 Ghz
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Ports: 3.5 mm headphone jack and 2 USB-C
The base Pixelbook Go model is only $649.00 USD. Beyond that base model, these are the price points for the Pixelbook Go:
- i5/8 GB RAM/128 GB storage: $849
- i5/16 GB RAM/128 GB storage: $999
- i7/16 GB RAM/256 GB storage: $1,399
The information for this post was taken from an article by Jack Wallen in TechRepublic, follow this link for the complete article and more detials.