At AGParts Education, our commitment to quality is unparalleled!
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit your needs. Here’s how we can to make your school’s parts procurement process a success:
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part.
- Tutorial videos and phone support available upon request. Please send any requests to QA@agpartsworldwide.com.
Customer Service – Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery at your facility. Please save all packaging.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with damaged items.
Customer Service – Motherboard/Core Exchanges:
- As a cost savings to you and a benefit to the environment, we send a return shipping label with the Core Exchange.
- If you did not receive a label in your shipment, please email us at: email@example.com.
- Please do not use the Return Label Form below to return a Core Exchange Part.
Warranty Information – Defects:
- One-year warranty on AC adapters, batteries, and motherboards against defect.
- 90-day warranty on motherboard repairs.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all other products against manufacturer defect in materials and workmanship.
- Excludes cracks or incidental damages obtained from general use and wear.
- A functional, compatible item will be sent as replacement for the defective item.
Warranty Information – Other:
- Wrong part – functional: 60 Days
- No longer needed: 120 Days
- In the spirit of partnership, we do not apply restocking fees on our returns as our competitors do.
- AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- After inspection, our technicians find that the part is not an AGParts product.
- Part incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer. Please follow proper packaging practices as directed.