Our commitment to our quality is our number one priority.
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit the needs of our customers-please see below for a list of ways we can help to make you and your school a success in your parts procurement process.
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part. Tutorial videos, phone support, pictures and advice can all be supplied upon request. Please send any requests to QA@agpartsworldwide.com.
Customer Service – Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery at your facility. Please save all packaging.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these matters and our representative will direct you on how to proceed.
Customer Service – Motherboard/Core Exchanges:
- As a cost savings to you and a benefit to our environment, we send a return shipping label with the Core Exchange.
- If you did not receive a label in your shipment, please email us at: email@example.com.
- Please do not use the Return Label Form below to return a Core Exchange Part.
Warranty Information – Defects
- 1 Year warranty on AC Adapters, Batteries and Motherboards against defect.
- 90 Day warranty on Motherboard Repairs.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all other products against manufacturer defect in materials and workmanship.
- Excludes cracks or incidental damages obtained from general use and wear.
- A functional, compatible item will be sent as replacement for the defective item.
Warranty Information – Other
- Wrong Part-Functional: 60 Days
- No Longer Needed: 120 Days
- We consider you our partner, so we do not apply the restocking fees to our returns that many of our competitors charge for these types of returns!
- AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- Item is found not to be an AGParts product
- Item was not returned using proper packaging practices as directed and incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer.