Although the Pennsylvania Governor’s office has issued a mandatory closing of all Pennsylvania non-life sustaining businesses, AGParts Education is not required to close at this time. Our parent company, AGI Inc and subsequent divisions, are subsectors of both the wholesale and maintenance-and-repair industry. According to state issued mandates, these industry groups are permitted to continue operation.
Here’s the precautions we’re taking to fight the spread of COVID-19:
- Production and shipping teams are currently working staggered schedules.
- We’re promoting social distancing facility wide.
- All shipments are subjected to an immediate and extensive wipe down with 70% isopropyl alcohol and quarantined for five days.
- Upon shipment, all parts are disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol by our Quality & Safety Team.
- Our entire staff of Account Executives are working remotely and available any time, even off hours.
We’re committed to taking every step necessary to ensure the safety of all our customers and employees. As always, we will notify you with any changes to our facility being open if state or government mandates happen.
Thank you for your continued support.
The AGParts Education Team