In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, here are the precautions we’re taking to fight the spread of COVID-19:
- Production and shipping teams are currently working staggered schedules. Masks are required during any overlap in shifts or when there is a shared workspace.
- We’re promoting social distancing facility wide. Masks are required when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All shipments are subject to an immediate and extensive wipe down with 70% isopropyl alcohol and quarantined for five days.
- Upon shipment, all parts are disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol by our Quality & Safety Team.
- Our entire staff of Account Executives are working remotely and available any time, even off hours.
We’re committed to taking every step necessary to ensure the safety of all our customers and employees. As always, we will notify you with any changes to our facility being open if state or government mandates happen.
Thank you for your continued support.
The AGParts Education Team