AGParts Education offers a comprehensive tech buyback program for your used Chromebooks or notebooks. Our expertise and global resources allow us to pay you more for your used devices.
We’ve designed these programs with you in mind. Selling your used fleet of devices shouldn’t be a difficult and timely process. We aim to make it as easy as possible to sell used devices with benefits like pre-paid shipping labels, free boxes and packing supplies, and top-dollar payout. We even offer White Glove Pickup Service on qualifying orders.
Not only is our process hassle free, it is also secure, safe, and sustainable. We operate under the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines to ensure your student data is protected. We issue data privacy certificates upon completion. Our ISO 14001, 45001, and SERI R2 certifications ensure that all electronic devices are reused and recycled in a way that promotes resource preservation, sustainability, and the health and safety of our employees and communities.
We also offer two payment options for your used devices—cash or credit. The credit option credits your account and can be redeemed for future purchase. This allows your district to keep those buyback funds within your technology budget and prevents them from being absorbed into the general budget. We also offer a 10% bonus when you choose an account credit.
Here’s an overview of the buyback process:
- Request a quote: We’ll provide you with a formal quote within 48 hours.
- Sign quote: Sign and accept the device buyback quote.
- Device Retrieval: We’ll coordinate device pick-up or shipping with you.
- In-House Grading Audit: Your devices will go through a detailed inspection and audit process, which takes approximately 30 days. There are no deductions for missing accessories or engravings.
- Payment: A electronic statement providing final grades and payment, in cash or credit, will be sent to you. Your payment will be issued within 45 days of your audit.
Whether your district is refreshing devices, or they’re at the end of their useful lifecycle, we’ll purchase your devices providing you with cash or credit for our other solutions. Our Device Buyback Programs are the easiest and most lucrative way for you to recoup the highest value for your used devices.
To request a quote for your used devices, click here.
AGParts Education is a dedicated initiative of AGParts created to deliver high-quality support to schools across the United States for their Chromebook 1:1 Program and notebook computers. We’d love to help you develop your education technology program. Contact us today for more information!