How do I create an account?
- Click the “Create An Account” link on the left side of our site
- Complete the form and press submit to start setting up your account. Your information is NEVER sold to any other company and is kept completely private.
- You will receive an automated email that we are in the process of setting up your account.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive and email from your assigned Sales Representative.
How do I edit my account information?
- Click the “My Account” on the top toolbar of our site, and Login to edit your account information.
- Click the “view account”, then you can edit your information and add a shipping address if different than your billing address.
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Click the “My Account” on the top toolbar of our site.
- Click on “Reset Password”.
- Enter your registered email address to request a password reset and press submit.
- Follow the link in the email you receive, to reset your password.
- If you do not get an email, contact your Sales Representative.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my account?
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Contact” on the top toolbar to find your Sales Representative. Each School District is assigned their Personal Sales Representative, to give you the best service you deserve.
When will my order ship?
After placing your order, you may click on “My Account” on the top toolbar of our site, to track the status of your order. You will also receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped along with the tracking information.
Has my order shipped?
Click the “My Account” on the top toolbar of our site to check your order status. You will also receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number once your order is shipped.
How do I track my order?
You can use the shipment confirmation email that you received when your order was shipped. It has a tracking number for you to follow your shipment.
My order never arrived
Check your shipping confirmation email that you received when your order was shipped and check the tracking number status. If your packages each show a status of “delivered”, please contact your Sales Representative.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item on my order?
Contact your Sales Representative. Please note that once an order has begun processing or has shipped, the order is no longer editable.
Pricing and Billing
Do you accept Educational and Government P.O.s?
Yes, all orders will need to have an original copy of the P.O. sent to confirm billing and shipping information. You can either email a P.O. directly to your Sales Representative, email the P.O. to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax the P.O. to 724-838-9589.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Sales tax is collected for shipments made to Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin unless a valid Sales Tax Exemption form is provided. To submit your Sales Tax Exemption certificate either contact your Sales Representative or email@example.com. All other states are sales tax exempt.
How can I see your pricing?
Once you receive a confirmation email that your account is approved, from your assigned Sales Representative, you will be able to see the pricing. If you cannot see the pricing at this point, please contact your Sales Representative.
Do you have bulk discount pricing?
Yes, some of the bulk rates are listed in the “Online Parts Store” tab. Additional Bulk pricing (not listed) will need to be discussed with your Sale Representative.
How much is my shipping?
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $50.00 in Continental US.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice
Please send inquiries to: [Billing]
Warranty and Returns
What is your Warranty?
All items are warranted from defect for 120 days
What is your return policy?
All items may be returned for credit or replacement.
Defective Items: must be requested for return within 120 days of receipt, based upon the warranty period of the commodity (listed in “What is your warranty?” section).
No Longer Needed Items: must be requested within 90 days of receipt. Restock fees apply.
Wrong Part Returns: must be requested within 30 days of receipt.
Damaged Items: must be reported within 10 business days of receipt.
Our parts are serialized with a unique inventory sticker or we use the barcode of the manufacturer’s label. These are used for our part number verification process. The removal of this sticker or label voids any warranties that are described within our RMA Policy.
What are your RMA Procedures?
- The customer is required to request an RMA via our RMA form found at this [link]. (Our complete return policy can be found [here] as well).
- Once the request is received, a company representative will review the request and issue an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number within 1-2 business days, if the request is within the warranty period and the item is confirmed to be our item (serial number is needed to request a return).
- An email is sent to the email address provided on the RMA form with the RMA number (for tracking), return address and packaging instructions.
- Once the item is received at our facility, we will inspect the items. If the items pass inspection, a credit will be issued within 15 business days.
How do I return my product?
You will need to fill out a form on our website to request a return [here]. We will respond to your request with a RMA number and the specific instructions for your return, including the return address.